Foreign nationals who wish to take a quick tour of Bangkok or travel outside of Suvarnabhumi Airport and return for their onward flight within 12 hours of arrival may apply for an exemption of the 500 baht airport tax through the following procedures:
1. Fill in the Passenger Service Charge Exemption Requisition Form.
2. Present the following documentation:
Passenger Service Charge Exemption Requisition Form
Valid airline ticket (departure flight must be within the 12-hour period limit)
Completed Arrival/Departure Card (Tor Mor 6 Form)
3. Obtain an official signature and stamp at service counters before passing immigration at arrival points.
4. Keep these documents during the transit stopover and present them upon departure, before passing immigration at the departure points.
Note: Applicable only to visa-exempt and visa-on-arrival nationals.
1. No inoculations or vaccinations are required unless the visitors come from or have passed through a designated contaminated area.
2. Yellow fever certificates are required for visitors who come from the following countries: Angola, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Kenya, Liberia, Mauritania, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda and Venezuela.
|Plan to Thailand|
|Currency Exchange Service Thailand||Thailand Custom Regulations||Exchange Control Thailand||Thailand Export Antiques Art Objects|
|Long Stay Visa Thailand||Thailand Passenger Service Charge Exemption||Recommendation Aliens While Staying Kingdom Thailand||Thailand Visas|
|Visas Arrival Thailand|
|Bangkok Tour||Pattaya Tour||Phuket Tour||Phuket Package Tours Thailand|
|Symbols of Thailand||Thai Classical Music and Dance||Thailand Tours||Thailand Climate|
|Thailand Country||Thailand Food||Thailand History||Thailand Language|
|Thailand People||Thailand Region||Thailand Religion||Thailand Society|
|Traditional Thai Arts and Architectures|
|Treasures Thailand||Suvarnabhumi Thai Airport||Favorite Localities in Thailand||Living in Thai Ways|
|Postal Services Thailand||Thailand Tap Water||Agricultural Tourism Thailand||Trekking and Camping Thailand|
|Long Stay Visa Thailand||Thailand Voluntourism||Ko Kradan Thailand||International Border of Thailand|
Copyright ©, www.tsitours.com. All Rights Reserved